An internet company is looking for Operation talent to take care of their users in UK market. Please find information as below.
1. Build long-term relationships with new and existing users in the social media and entertainment industry and follow through to a successful agreement
2. Responsible for user operation and management, focus on the top and mid level creators, develop strategies to increase DAU, user activation and user loyalty
3. Possess a strong understanding of our product, our competition in the industry and position to leverage them into impactful marketing activities
4. Execution or attendance of local events or shows for UK market.
1. Proficient in English of all aspect as working language required;
2. At least 1 year above experience in a community management or community of internet content related role for UK market is a must;
3. Outgoing personality required – you will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing yourself to strangers;
4. BS/MS degree in journalism, media, communications, marketing, English, or PR preferred; 2 years relevant experience after graduation is an essential if had BA degree only(visa regulation).
5. Deep passion for creating and managing virtual communities;
6. Pro-active, collaborative, creative, and energetic;
7. Apps evangelist – you need to be passionate about the community, so please only apply if you genuinely enjoy and are ready to engage with mobile apps.
8. Willingness to work around the clock – being a top talent manager involves working some evenings and weekends and responding to community members.
Creative, Online Community Management, Outgoing Personality
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-01-09
Date Modified: 2019-01-09