The Business Development Manager is working from the Beijing/Shanghai office and is in charge of expanding and maintaining our network of partner companies and ensuring suitable work placements for our clients.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Expanding, developing and maintaining fruitful relationships with partner companies;
• Providing consultancy to companies regarding job placements;
• Assessing suitability of partner companies;
• Collecting, evaluating and revising job role descriptions in cooperation with partner companies;
• Creating and implementing new strategies and methods to expand the company’s corporate network;
• Attending networking events, seminars etc. to represent and promote the company and its business.
• Foreigner or Chinese with Very Good English;
• Background in Business Development, HR, Communications, Account Management or Sales;
• 0-5+ years of relevant work experience preferably in Beijing/Shanghai;
• Excellent command of spoken and written business English;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently and in a team;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
• Patient, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and diligent.