The Chinese Languageis the world largest spoken language with about 1.2 billion people (16% of the population of the world) speaking it as their first language. It belongs to the Sino-Tibetan language family with Chinese Mandarin leading the baton. It is mostly spoken mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and among the Chinese diaspora spread across […]
A Message from Yuri Khlystov
As CEO of LaowaiCareer job board, Yuri has worked for the past seven years with a talented team to establish partnerships with over 2,000 organizations that offer positions to ambitious people ready for a challenge.
- Using Pandarow app – Making The Procedure Of Learning Chinese An Easy Task
- Build a Successful Career in China: Personal Qualities You Need to Have
- File Organization Just Became Easier with Cloud!
- Where Ph.D. Holders Can Work in China
- 7 Tips for Setting Your Freelance Rates Before Teaching English Online