1. Be responsible for daily teaching, make preparation before class, finish the course with quality and quantity guaranteed;
2. According to the teaching arrangement, prepare the course content and complete the teaching task on time;
3. Work closely with other teachers to create a good teaching environment and prepare corresponding teaching materials;
4. Experience in subject education and related teaching material development, class management and leadership management is preferred; 5. 22 lessons/ week or less, class scale 30-35 stus, flexible office hour.
1. Teach Mathematics or Science and have corresponding teaching qualification.
2. Degree: Bachelor degree or above, more than two years of teaching experience in the same subject;
3. At least two years teaching experience in the same course;
4. Teacher qualification certificate of corresponding discipline (excluding TEFL / TESOL language qualification certificate), or more than two years of teaching experience preference.
1. Salary ¥14,000-18,000 per month (before tax);
2. Accommodation provided by school(on campus);
3. Summer or Winter holiday with basic salary;
4. Comprehensive medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China;
5. 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
6. Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up;
7. Regular teaching training supplied by Haida or school;
8. TEFL in China course available free to Haida staff (conditions apply);
9. Opportunities for promotion and career advancement within Haida;
10. Ongoing team-building activities;
11. RMB5,000 airfare allowance paid by the completion of contract.
Public & Private School
Foreign Language Instructor, Secondary School Teacher, Subject Teacher
Teaching, Teaching Math
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-06-15
Date Modified: 2020-07-09