The SAT/TOFEL Teacher will be responsible for ensuring student achievement at the highest levels. Responsibilities include one on one and seminar class instruction for Writing, Critical Reading and evaluating student progress. Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Teach classes of at least 10 students / class
2. Provide tutoring for assigned individuals
3. Approx. 20 teaching hours / week (not including prep time)
4. Lesson planning, keeping track of students; progress in class via progress reports and uploading student grades to the LMS
5. Providing guidance for students during work time
6. Help to develop additional strategies for improving students’ performance
7. Student progress conference evaluation and assessment
8. Performing other duties as needed
9. Working Hours: Maximum 60 hours teaching hour per month, no office hour; 2 days off during the weekdays
10. Student age: middle school and high school students
11. Group size: around 8 students
12. Number needed: 5-6
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above required (not major in science and engineering)
2. Speaks English at an idiomatic level
3. Start Time: ASAP
1. Base Salary: 18k-22k RMB/Month
2. Work visa provided and visa preparation fee reimbursement policy.
3. Insurance Benefit Card covered by company.
4. Paid holidays, annual leave, sick leave, marriage leaves
5. Professional training and ongoing training to help you be a great teacher.
6. Pick up and accommodation upon arrival.
7. Full attendance bonus
Training Organization / Language School, Education Recruitment Agency
ESL Teacher, Foreign Language Instructor, ESP Teacher/Instructor
Academic Writing, Critical Reading, English as a Second Language (ESL), SAT
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2019-11-11
Date Modified: 2019-11-11