1. Be affectionate and enthusiastic towards students, lead students in a positive manner.
2. Design and deliver lesson plans based on students abilities.
3. Teaching periods are 25 periods per week. When the main subject teaching periods are far less than 25 periods, teachers would be asked to contribute to various activities closely related to English teaching, such as elective courses, English corner, club activities, students tutoring sessions etc.
4. Mark students’ homework, provide feedback and keep records in a timely manner.
5. Track students' learning progress and outcomes, maintain effective and full interaction with students in and outside classes.
6. Participate in English teaching and research sessions and whole school and departmental meetings.
7. Undertake other work assigned by the academic department.
8. Work in school for 8 hours a day, no lateness or early departure is allowed. In case of overtime due to the activities of the school or the school department, teachers can be entitled to take time off in lieu of such overtime hours worked. Teachers are subject to teaching and learning supervision and inspection.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant major;
• Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials preferred;
• Minimum 2 years’ verifiable subject teaching experience;
• Working experience in K-12 school( preferred);
• Good team player and solid communication skills;
• Native English speaker;
• Cross cultural awareness;
• Experiences teaching ESL students.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications（20K-30K RMB before tax）
• Free, fully furnished on-campus dormitory( or housing allowance )
• $1,200 international airfare allowance
• Work Permit sponsorship
• Medical check and visa fees coverage
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid national holidays
• Free school placement for dependent children
• Opportunities for professional development
English, EAL / English as an Additional Language, EFL / English as a Foreign Language
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2023-02-06
Date Modified: 2023-02-06