Company: A technology company operates a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across language, culture and geography. Due to the fast-growing business abroad, they’re looking for an Influencer Community Manager to join their team.
1. Responsible for seeking video creators from social media platforms, organizations, events or activities
2. Responsible for training, maintaining, communicating with video creators to help them make better videos
3. Responsible for identifying trends inside APP, and optimizing operations based on data analysis
4.Organize online or offline creator events or workshops
5. Seeking and establishing a database of partnerships, from brands to operators.
6. Provide insights and ideas on content development such as sticker and sound operation.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Strong background in community relationship building, business development, content product, social media, and/or project management.
3. A minimum of 1 years’ experience in top platforms is a plus.
4. Knowledge about the technology industry and about Nigeria, Kenya or South Africa.
5. Fluency in English or Chinese as internal working language and proficiency in one of the local languages in Nigeria or Kenya or South Africa
6. Eligible to work in South Africa preferred
7. Self-motivated, goal-driven, team player
Information Technology, Management
Build Relationships, Content Development, Online & Offline Media, Social Media Communications
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-01-18
Date Modified: 2019-01-18