– Teaching hours: up to 22 hours per week (up to 40 working hours per week)
– Contract length: 15 or 24 months
– Teach students ages: 3 to 12 years old
– Working hours: 3pm to 9pm from Wed to Fri; 9am to 9pm on weekends (no strict office hours on weekends); Mon & Tues off.
Complete lesson plans for each class.
Fill in class folder in each working day, keep them up to date and relevant.
WeChat teaching send after each class into the class group.
Hold the parents and teachers meeting weekly or monthly.
Observe 2 classes each month to updating the teaching skill.
Complete Student's report cards.
Attend promotional activities or Demo as marketing events as required every time.
Attend training and meeting.
– Monthly housing allowance 2,500 RMB
– Flight allowance: 8,000 RMB
– Airport pickup
– Training: 2 to 3 days of training in the head office in Hangzhou
– Free 120 hour online TEFL provided (must be completed before arrival in China)
-Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
-Health insurance provided
-All public holidays (full pay)
-Free hotel accommodation upon arrival
Early Childhood Level, Middle School Level, Elementary Level
American, American music, Art, British, Early Childhood Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), English language skills, English Teaching, Middle School, Phonics, Primary
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-06-08
Date Modified: 2021-06-08