Children’s Tales Kindergarten in Beijing, China, are looking for 3 full-time teachers. Children’s Tales has nigh different kindergartens around Beijing and each kindergarten is clean, modern, and has a children-friendly environment, with a fun-loving staff of Chinese and Foreign teachers.
(Note: We are the direct employer, and not an agency.)
- The working hours are 8 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, with Saturday and Sunday off. You will have a 3-hour break from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm each day.
- You will be the head teacher of your class, and you will have three full-time Chinese assistants to help you.
- Each class has a maximum of 22 - 24 students asked to help with.
- The class age range of the children is from 2-6 years old, and each class is divided according to age. For example – 2-3 year olds; 4-6 year olds; etc..
- We provide an easy to follow curriculum, although you are free to adapt it according to your own teaching style and preferences.
- You will be required to teach a 30 – 40-minute class in the morning and another one in the afternoon, as well as lead an end of the day activity. The rest of your time will be interacting with the children on a one on one basis during play time, and other day to day activities.
- For new inexperienced teachers – 12-13RMB starting salary. (We will provide free teacher training for new teachers.).
- For teachers with experience and good references, we can negotiate your starting salary from 14RMB to 18 RMB a month.
We need 2 full-time teacher to start as soon as possible, and 1 by the beginning of March.
If interested please send us a copy of your resume (CV) along with a current picture, and we will get back to you right away. Please also feel free to call during the day at +86.139.1130.0139
We look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully have you join our team.
Tracy for Children’s Tales Kindergartens,
ESL Teacher Requirements:
- You are outgoing, friendly, fun, and enjoy working with, and teaching younger children.
- Patient, team leader, organized, and work well with others.
- Willing to learn and adapt culturally.
- Punctual, and diligent in carrying out assigned classes, and preparation of class responsibilities.
- Willing to sign a one-year contract.
- Note: Experience is not necessary, as long as you are willing to learn and adapt.
- You would get a week off with pay during Chinese New Year (February or March), and one week during National Holiday week at the beginning of October.
- You would also have other government recognized one day holidays off with pay such as Moon Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, New Year’s day, etc.
- We can help you to secure a legal working visa as long as you have the minimum of a BA diploma.
- If you are new to China, our staff can help you to find accommodations, and also find your way around the city, etc..
- We will meet you upon arrival at the airport and will provide you with up to two weeks free accommodation.
- If new to China, we will provide cultural lessons and tips in order to help you to adjust.
Education Management, TEFL-ESL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-02-07