Established in 2006, International Institute of Education (i2) is perhaps Chengdu’s most prestigious English Language school and employs over 400 foreign English teachers. We are proudly multinational and multicultural, respecting and embracing differences between people and peoples. With operations in Europe and America, 25 campuses in Chengdu alone and more throughout China, providing courses in language, sports, dance, arts and sciences, no other school offers such varied opportunity to excel for students and teachers alike. The unique i2 system of personalized education combined with an exclusively foreign teaching faculty provides the best education methods. Our teachers are recognized as some of the best in the country. We invite you to join us.
1. Teach English as a foreign language (TEFL);
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly);
3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paperwork required;
5. Handle all class sizes from 1 on 1 to groups;
6. 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
7. Working hours per week: 30 (22 teaching + 8 non-teaching).
Head Office Located: Chengdu
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou.
Programs: Language, Arts, P.E., Corporate Training, Overseas Business, Online Education, Pre-school Education, Technology&Innovation, Family Education, etc.
1. Native English speakers are preferred;
2. Bachelor's or Master’s degree and majored in education are preferred;
3. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter(s);
4. TEFL/TESOL or CELTA certificate are preferred;
5. Age restrictions: 22 to 50 years old due to visa regulations.
1. Basic salary: 11,000+ RMB ($2000 USD) per month;
2. Bonus system:
a. Contract completion bonus: 9,000 RMB;
b. Bonus for successful demo, customer retention, class regrouping and new teacher recommendation;
c. Quarterly evaluation bonus: 300 to 1,000 depending on performance;
d. Overtime pay: 200 RMB per hour for extra teaching.
3. Allowance system:
a. Housing allowance: 1,800 RMB per month;
b. Reimbursement of flight ticket to China: 6,000 RMB as maximum;
c. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on the completion of contract;
4. Other benefits:
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical&accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday: public holiday + annual leave;
d. Professional training: TEFL in China;
e. Opportunities for promotion;
f. Mandarin course;
g. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc.
Education Management, Higher Education, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-01-17