Position: English Teachers for K-12 schools
Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Dalian, Qingdao, Yantai, Xi’an, Tianjin, Xiamen, Wuhan, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guizhou. Ect.
School type: kindergarten/ primary school/ middle school/high school
working time: Monday-Friday, days off on weekends
You will be provided with:
1. Professional training
2. Academic training
3. Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
4. Teaching materials and resources
5. Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
6. Part time opportunities for additional income.
Experience the Chinese culture and lifestyle while working in a friendly and rewarding teaching position! Winter HR Consulting Company is one of Chinese leading company, which helps to get an ideal job around whole China.
We are now looking for experienced English Teachers for age 3-adult. You can be relocated to any city in China(depends on your intention).
We welcome teachers who are positive, resilient, passionate about helping students and comfortable with ongoing changes. It is also expected that our teachers are able to engage with less motivated students and develop good working relationships with other teachers, administration and management staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 22-50 years of age
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL certification (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of differing competencies
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
• English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
• Subject teaching positions require candidates with relevant teaching background in selected subject matter, with IGCSE, A-level and/-or IB teaching experience preferred
CORE PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day.
• Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating own practice.
• Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
• Establish clear instructional objectives, making use of core teaching resources and supplementary materials.
• Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards.
• Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
• Participate in a culture of professional learning.
• Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended.
• Contribute to extracurricular activities on a regular basis.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
(Salaries and benefit packages are subject to individual school pay scales, which take into account relevant experience and qualifications)
• Paid working permit and medical check-up fees
• Accommodation: furnished apartment or housing allowance
• Flight reimbursement: 6,000-12,000RMB (school determinant)
• Paid meals or food allowance
• Medical and accident insurance
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays
• Paid national holidays
• Airport pickup + relocation assistance
• English teaching basic salary range: 18,000-30,000 RMB/month
College & University, Public & Private School, International School
English Teacher, Primary School Teacher, Secondary School Teacher
Academic English, English Teaching, ESL, Teacher
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-07-09
Date Modified: 2019-07-09