• Attend classes, trainings and meetings on time as required.
• Improve your academic and teaching skills consistently through training, group class practice and individual practice.
• Use First Leap’s teaching approach to deliver the courses.
• Provide academic coaching or guidance to students before, during and after class in order to ensure successful learning. outcomes, as well as student engagement and motivation.
• Ongoing communication with parents and students.
• Open minded to the changes
• Students age: 3-12 years old
• Class size and time: 10-14 students/class; 40 mins/ class
• Workload: 20-22 classes/week
- Love children and have the willingness and passion to be a Drama Instructor.
- Have previous teaching experience and willing to learn the First Leap way.
- Bachelor degree or above (no major requirement)
- 2 years English teaching experience.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate is required without English teaching experience.
- Working in China with a valid working visa currently (NO PU LETTER provided)
- Speak English at an Idiomatic level
- Flexible working hours after 2 months probation period.
- Ongoing developmental and teaching training and coaching.
- Varied promotional paths for International Employees.
- Competitive salary package and stable payment and welfare within the education industry in local city.
- Commercial medical insurance covers public & private hospitals
- National Paid Holiday, Paid annual Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Contract Renewal Holiday, housing allowance, city bonus, etc.
- Legal working visa and work permit.
- Apartment hunting support.
- Winter holiday & summer break 1-2 weeks each every year, depends on the curriculum arrangement.
Early Childhood & Preschool
Drama, Performing Arts, ESL / English as a Second Language
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States
Date Posted: 2021-11-24
Date Modified: 2021-11-24