1. Work with team members to analyze courses and needs, review and recommend textbooks and other educational materials.
2. Work with team members to co-design and develop curriculum contents, training materials, training modules, teaching aids etc.
3. Work with operations staff to develop procedures and guidance for teachers and other staff to implement curriculum.
4. Improve the design of the curriculum based on student data, feedback from staff, actual observation of class and feedback on test run of curriculum designed;
5. Work with teaching staff to evaluate the effectiveness of the program and keep updating curricula to ensure the curricula designed meet the needs of target customers;
6. Train teachers and other instructional staff in new content or programs.
7. Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines.
Note: You may be asked to teach a limited amount of classes in order to understand the course and trial new alterations to existing courses, or test-run new courses. Your teaching hours will be determined by the Academic Management based on current development needs.
1. 3-5 years of teaching experience, ideally related to the teaching of reading, writing and/or general English courses.
2. Bachelor’s degree in either Education or Linguistic. A teaching qualification such as CELTA, TESOL, ideally at postgraduate level.
3. Experience of developing own lesson plans and resources while working towards set goals and objectives.
4. Minimum of three years of relevant teaching experience of reading, writing and/or general English courses. Conversation classes would not count towards this experience.
5. Experience in managing multiple tasks and the ability to deal positively with obstacles to progress.
6. Good understanding of teaching practice and key principles of child learning.
7. Ability to effectively collaborate with others to achieve desired outcomes.
8. Strong organizational skills and time management skills; ability to be flexible and solve problems.
9. Analytical skills to examine student test data and make recommendations for improvement in curriculum;
10. Effective writing skills and Creative skills
1. Monthly housing allowance（2000-4000 RMB）
2. Legal Work Visa
3. Annual bonus: up to 1-month salary (based on performance)
4. 11 days paid annual leave plus 11 days local statutory holidays
5. Top level global medical insurance: MSH
6. Annual health check
7. Annual flight allowance up to 6000rmb
8. 7 nights accommodation upon arrival
9. Airport pickup service
10. Holiday Benefits
Academic Development, Academic Program Development, English Teaching
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Date Posted: 2018-12-07
Date Modified: 2018-12-07