The Business Development Internship is working from the Beijing office and is in charge of expanding and maintaining our network of LaowaiCareer’s partner companies and ensuring suitable work placements for the local and overseas candidates.
Task and Responsibilities:
1. Attending networking events, seminars etc. to represent and promote LaowaiCareer.
2. Collecting and reviewing job descriptions from business partners;
3. Providing guidance to business partners for using the our platform and the recruitment process;
4. Working in collaboration with the Human Resources Officers to ensure excellent matches between candidates and business partner’s needs;
5. Insuring suitability and the conditions during the cooperation with business partners;
6. Expanding, developing and maintaining fruitful relationships with business partners;
7. Creating and implementing new strategies and methods to expand the company’s corporate network;
Excellent organizational project management and time-management skills;
Patient, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and diligent, goal-oriented, detail-oriented
Background in Business Development, Headhunting, Communications, Account Management or Sales will be a plus;
Foreigner or Chinese with Very Good English Language Skills
Great communication and interpersonal skills;
Able to work independently and in a team;
Your salary will base on basic living allowance + commission from each and every deal you make.
LaowaiCareer is located in Silicon Valley of Beijing in Zhongguancun, Haidian District. Zhongguancun Science Park has become an attractive center for startup companies as it realized transition from a science and technology center to a comprehensive innovation hub.
Besides gorgeous view of mountains that you can see from our office, Zhongguancun is home to a raft of established Chinese technology companies, from PC maker Lenovo Group Ltd. to search engine operator Baidu Inc. Xiaomi Corp., the nation’s biggest smartphone vendor, was established in the district five years ago and has reached a valuation of $45 billion to become the world’s most valuable startup.
Business Development, Marketing
Asia Business Development, B2B Marketing, Building Business, Building Business Partnerships, Building Business Relationships, Building New Businesses, Building Strong Business Relationships, Business Administration, Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Business Development, Business Management
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-10-28
Date Modified: 2019-10-28