1. Generate new business to achieve set targets defined with the Business Development Director/General Manager with the support of client servicing team.
2. Build portfolio of prospects.
3. Work with Business Development Director and General Manager to identify new clients, target client sector and create, build and develop a pipeline of prospects.
4. Maintain and service existing clients to achieve successful renewal ratio with the support of Business Development Director, General Manager and client servicing team.
5. Perform ad hoc project assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Relevant work experience related to business development in insurance company is preferred
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Business Development, Sales
B to B Sales, Building Strong Business Relationships, Business Communications, Business Development Consultancy, Corporate Insurance
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Date Posted: 2020-03-25
Date Modified: 2020-03-25