1. Students : 3—18 years old;
2. Teaching Content: parent-child reading class/ spoken English / English for young learners/ test preparation- SAT, ACT and IELTS or TOEFL
(Textbooks and curriculum provided).
3. Other Content: assist to do marketing activities.
4. Classes: small group class teaching (4-6 students ) OR activities class ( about 15 students) OR1-on-1 teaching.
5. Working Hours: 40 hours per week, including 25 hours of classroom teaching; If teaching hours are over 100, the teacher could get extra payment 160-200 RMB/h.
6. Working Days: work on weekends, 1-2 days off from Monday to Friday.
7. Probation Period: 3 months.
1. Native Speakers of English, female teachers preferred.
2. Passport holders from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand country.
3. Bachelor degree or above.
4.TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate preferred.
5. the teacher should be easygoing and patient to students, love teaching kids.
6. two or more years teaching experience after 4-year university preferred.
7. Available Start: Jan 2017
1. Basic monthly salary: 16,000 - 18,000 RMB based on teachers’ qualifications
2. 2,000 RMB housing allowance per month.
3. 6,000 RMB annual flight tickets allowance.
4. 11 days Chinese public holidays off +5 days paid annual leave.
5. Sponsored legal Z work visa.
6. health insurance, medical and accidental insurance provided
7. Attendance Bonus and Referral Bonus
8. Free hotel accommodation during the first week of arrival in China (only for new teachers from overseas).
9. Lesson plans and teaching aids provided.
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2017-01-03