Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We currently have vacancies in Macau, also known as the “Vegas of China”. This special administrative region has become a hub for glamour and gambling. Along with all the excitement, Macau has a beautiful culture to offer, as a Portuguese colony you can find a perfect blend of traditional Chinese culture with remarkable buildings and restaurants.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Macau. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Salary: MOP18,000 – 20,000 per month
• Rewarding bonus upon completion of contract
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus received
• Flight reimbursement at the end of contract
• Small class sizes (4 – 10 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Fully sponsored visa
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Training Organization / Language School
Education, Teaching, Administation, English Teacher
Active Team Player, Adaptability, Child-care, Creative Writing, Energetic, English as a Second Language (ESL), Flexibility, Grammar, Reading
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2019-03-29
Date Modified: 2019-04-11