• Teach 3-8 year olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.。
• Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehaviour.
• Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic team work and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
• Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
• Join research projects, local symposiums and professional training activities.
• Age: 22 to 50
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Clean criminal background
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:
• Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
• Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college
• Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)
• Basic salary 18-23,000RMB plus 2000 housing allowance。
• Z work visa provided
• Reimbursement of 10,000 RMB air ticket per year.
• Accident and Medical insurance.
• 11 days+ Chinese statutory holidays paid.
• 10 days Annual Leave
Training Organization / Language School
ESL Teacher, Curriculum Designer
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-02-18
Date Modified: 2020-02-18