1. Develop sales strategy plan for the specific regional market according to sales targets and plans.
2. Execute marketing strategies; plan and implement international expansion.
3. Formulate marketing& sales plan for various products and decompose sales targets.
4. Lead and manage the regional sales team to achieve sales targets.
5. Lead business negotiation and transaction.
6. Build up and maintain strong relationship with customers.
7. Handle customers’ complaints timely and effectively to ensure high customer satisfaction.
8. Lead to establish customer credit registration files.
9. Review all terms of trade contracts to ensure company’s benefits are not infringed.
10. Manage the calculation and collection of the account receivable.
1. Bachelor or above, majoring in International Trade, English, Science, Engineering or other relevant fields.
2. Exceptional written and verbal communication skill in English.
3. At least 10 years of experience in international marketing& sales, experience in sales lead-acid/ lithium-ion battery or automobile battery is preferred.
4. Expertise in international trade, operating practices, international trade workflow.
5. Proven track record of success of international sales resource management, and experienced in scheming client resource independently. Prioritize experience of team management.
6. Independent market development capability in term of self-equipped professional knowledges and skillsets.
Management, Sales, Strategy/Planning
Business Strategy, Managing Crews, Managing Employees
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-04-20
Date Modified: 2021-04-20