1. Create outstanding learning environments;
2. Build strong routines for young children to enhance their sense of well-being and belonging;
3. Offer all children in your care respect, equity and opportunities;
4. Engage wholeheartedly in parent communication and offer opportunities for parents to engage in learning;
5. Document learning in order recognize and value children’s achievements, celebrate successes and plan for next steps;
6. Initiate, innovate and inspire;
7. Planning collaboratively with other English teachers to teach the BMH English Curriculum to your class;
8. Undertaking Co-Curricular Activities to enrich student learning;
9. Organising and participating in events in order to build community, celebrate success and showcase learning to parents.
1. University degree (BA/B.Sc) or equivalent;
2. Teacher Qualifications (B.Ed/M.Ed/PGCE/QTS) or equivalent;
3. Have at least 2-year relevant teaching experiences;
4. Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
Along with the opportunity to live within the vibrant and verdant city of Shenzhen, you will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Competitive International School salary with annual gratuity;
2. Annual flight allowance for expatriates and family members;
3. One-time relocation allowance: airport pick-up provided;
4. Subsidy towards housing in the beautiful Mission Hills resort for expatriates and family members;
a) Free five-star hotel room provided while looking for accommodation;
b) Accommodation hunting translation assisted by school bilingual staff as needed.
5. Subsidy on school tuition fees for up to two children;
a) Subsidy application paperwork assisted by HR;
b) Admission procedure assistance provided.
6. International in-patient healthcare, personal accident insurance and out-patient allowance for expatriates and family members;
a) Medical trip arrangement available for teachers and family members;
b) Car service and translation assistance provided.
7. Fully paid holidays: Summer, Christmas, Chinese New Year and other national holidays; Professional Development opportunities;
8. Be entitled to elite Mission Hills Group benefits: access to Mission Hills facilities including school sports field, park, and nature trails, neighbouring resort swimming pool, some access to golf and
tennis with staff discount.
ESL / English as a Second Language
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2023-03-03
Date Modified: 2023-03-03