• The classes: 50-minute full immersion English language group classes
• The pay: Base rate of $18-$25 per 50-minute class, plus performance-based bonuses
• The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
• The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
• The place: Conveniently teach from your own home - no commute!
• The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset - we provide the rest
• The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
• The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students.
• Contract type: Independent contractor
• Start date: Immediately
• Contract term: 6 months
• Payment details: Teachers are paid through bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work
• Hours: Lesson times must be during our peak hours on:
Beijing Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Beijing Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
• BA degree or higher
• Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
• Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
• Desire to engage and inspire young learners
• At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, etc. (Preferred)
• ESL experience (Preferred)
1, You will receive ongoing professional development through our Teacher Training Courses.
2, You will learn about Chinese culture through the interactive classes with your students.
English language skills, English Teaching, TESOL
Visa Support No
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-12-06
Date Modified: 2018-12-06