If you are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in one of the biggest economies of the world, we have a door for you! China is world-known for its rich heritage, culture, food and competitive business edge. Working in China will not only acquaint you with these unique aspects but also get you a practical experience on how businesses and companies operate in China. And this exposure will have a tremendous positive impact on your professional portfolio giving you a great head start to a successful career.
We at LaowaiCareer, present you an opportunity to be a part of a highly ambitious company that not only gives you an awesome chance to work in a highly electric work environment but also experience a dynamic country like China! So, if you are a business student (or other relevant studies) seeking work experience within Online Marketing; we would love to hear from you!
The primary objective of this position is to help the company with improving its social media presence, online presence, increase brand recognition as well as to develop innovative approach that will help our business boost communication with job seekers and scale up registrations and user experience. As we are a small, entrepreneurial environment, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and execute marketing campaigns across all media channels, manage the company website, blog, SEO, SEM, ad campaigns and social channels.
Your tasks will include (but not limited to):
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (i.e. Facebook timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal clients online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
• Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of online marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills and displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- We offer internship at our company at ‘no cost’. At the same time, we give a guaranteed internship of 3 months with a chance to grab full-time employment based on your work performance.
- We offer a multicultural work environment, which means you have an opportunity to meet and experience working with people from different parts of the world. This allows you to be a part of an increasingly global workforce, enhance your creativity, learn different languages and understand diverse cultures.
- We value commitment and results and believe in rewarding employees for their hard work. In view of this value, we offer outstanding career advancement within our company. Satisfactory work performance will not only give you a chance to transition into a full time employee but also put you in the future promotion pipeline spanning up to managerial roles.
- Since we are a rapidly growing company, we offer incredible learning opportunities. We invest our time and resources in ensuring that you master our modern tools, techniques and system. You will closely work with the founders and CEOs and that will not only refine your strategic thinking but also build you a business aptitude that may help you run your own business in the future. The learning opportunity is unparalleled!
- We facilitate long-term commitment. So, if you are looking to have a long-term association with us, we will support you in every possible way.
09:30AM to 06:30PM (including one hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
This is a 3 or 6 months internship role that can turn into a full-time job upon successful completion. During the internship period of 3 or 6 months you will be evaluated on various tasks in order to estimate your overall performance. During the 3 months internship program, your allowance will be 50 RMB / day + performance bonus.
If you have signed up for a 6 months program, your allowance during the first 3 months will be 50 RMB / day + performance bonus. After 3 months, your allowance will be uplifted to 100 RMB / day + performance bonus.
If upon finishing the internship you’ve been successfully selected for a full time job your full time salary as an entry level employee will be in the range of 5,000 ~ 12,000 RMB / month basic salary + performance bonus.
Your expected monthly income should be in the range of 6,500~17,000 RMB depending on your performance.
Upon finishing your first year contract your position in the company will be reevaluated and you can be promoted to become a Senior Marketing/PR Manager or a Department Manager thereby managing your own marketing team.
For international candidates visa support will be provided upon request.
LaowaiCareer, located in the Silicon Valley of Beijing, bridges the language gap by connecting foreigners to excellent companies in China and China companies with competent foreigners. We are a one-stop shop for every foreigner looking for work in China. We are a leading job website in English for foreigners in China.
"Laowai" 老外in Chinese means "foreigner" and is generally regarded as an endearing term. As a foreigner in China, you will frequently hear Chinese people referring to you as the "laowai". It is one of the first Chinese words that many foreigners learn.
Marketing and Advertising, Public Relations and Communications, Writing and Editing
Consulting, Marketing, Writing/Editing
B2C Marketing, Digital Business Development, Marketing en social media, Online Brand Building
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-02-07