With offices in Hangzhou. 40 working hours every week, including 20-25 teaching hours. Classes are conducted in English and start late August.
• The teacher must possess a recognised qualification in studends education, students development or other related fields.
• Leading math lessons that foster knowledge and generate enthusiasm for math.
• Teaching various topics in high school math, including: Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-calculus, Calculus (some positions)
• Develop and implement lesson planning and curriculum documentation according to school policy.
• Respect the values, gender and cultural differences of students and create a classroom culture that develops student intellectual capacity, emotional and personal development
• Documenting and keeping track of lab supplies, tools, and equipment
• Demonstrating scientific principles using instructional aides such as models and technology
• Assess and address students’ individualised needs; keep regular updates e.g. Progress records/progress reports for students during the semester; complete report cards when necessary.
• Initiate dialogue with parents, counsellors or other relevant teachers when any concerns arise
• Manage, coordinate and develop beyond class activities based on the school curriculum and School philosophy and aims.
• On duty ASAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or related field
- 2 years of full-time teaching experience
- Experience teaching at least one of the following is preferred, but NOT always required: Advanced Level (A-Level), IGCSE, American Common Core.
- Free apartment
- Commercial insurance
- Work visa
- Flight allowance
- Salary is negotiable etc.
English Teacher, Subject Teacher
Mathematical Ability, Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Teaching, Teaching Math
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-05-11
Date Modified: 2020-05-11