Located in the capital of the world’s second-largest economy, Children’s Tales has nine campuses in Beijing and one in Cheng Du. Our campuses offer a beautiful environment for our students and a professional environment for our teachers. We currently employ over fifty foreign teachers at our modern and spacious locations. Our staffs are made up of both Chinese and foreign teachers. We care deeply about our children and want our staffs to do the same.
From puzzles to cookware, our resources enable students to interact creatively with their teacher and with one another. As teachers, you can use our resources to easily interact with our children and be part of their world. We also provide children books and a cosy corner for story time. Our classrooms become children's kingdom, where their imagination is fueled by a variety of stimulating activities and stories.
All in all, the children at Children’s Tales remain our number one priority. We place great emphasis on the education and development of our children. Therefore, it's important for us to have teachers or aspiring teachers that want to offer the best of themselves and grow with our students. We are not dictators in our classrooms, we are invited into our children’s world. Therefore, our job as educators is to enrich their world as much as possible and give them the necessary support for them to become the persons that they are meant to be. That is the kind of environment we work in and that is what we hold dear.
At Children’s tales, our mission is to foster the whole child.
We believe that children are like seeds. Under the right conditions, their inner strengths will blossom and lead them to grow, explore, and thrive in their own way. They are naturally rich in imagination and eager for knowledge.
We foster our children with care by creating meaningful experiences and friendly environments, in which their inner strengths can be awakened and inspired. Throughout this process, the developmental needs of children are met and the nature of children is respected. As a result, our children will grow up as competent, confident, and sociable individuals who are broad in horizons.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
When you join children’s Tales, you are joining an environment that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. As a lead teacher, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching, engaging with students, managing Teaching Assistants, lesson planning, and cultivating relationships with parents. You will have the freedom to discover and practice your own style of teaching and leading. Our flexible and supportive environment will ensure that you receive the necessary guidance and support.
As you develop more specialised knowledge and experience, we will make sure that your salary band and title reflect accurately the hard work that you've invested in your career development.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Teachers and children join our kindergarten from around the world. Each class will have between 20 - 26 students. Through play and teaching, you will form profound relationships with the students. You will be not only their teacher but also their hero. You will work alongside devoted and passionate teams of teachers in an immersive all-English environment. Through our diverse team bonding events and activities, you will form deep and long-lasting friendships with your peers. You will be leading the class with three Chinese Teacher Assistants, who are there to support you and make sure that everything runs smoothly.
- No criminal record.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in education.
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate, or teaching license, or a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT RAISE THE SALARY
- Degree in education (BEd, MA in Early Childhood Education, etc.)
- Teaching experience in kindergarten/primary school/language training school.
- Management experience in kindergarten/primary school/language training school.
- Teaching licence in a country where English is the official language.
- Passionate about teaching and enjoy being with children.
- Able to effectively interact and relate to children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Sensitive to individual children’s differences and needs and be willing to adjust the program and curriculum to meet those needs.
- Motivated to learn and grow in an educational environment and be willing to continually increase professional knowledge in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Able to relate and speak to parents in a respectful and courteous manner and be aware of cultural differences and potential misunderstandings.
- Willing to work in a team environment, share ideas, and be open to the ideas of others.
- Good time and energy management skills.
- Inbound flight ticket will be reimbursed.
- Upon arrival, we will meet you at the airport and provide you with up to one week of free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staffs can help you find accommodations and help you find your way around the city, etc. We will also provide cultural lessons and tips to help you adjust.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Visa assistance.
- Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips.
Visit our career site for more details, pictures, and videos!
Active Team Player, Classroom Management, Curriculum Design, Curriculum Developement, Curriculum Innovation, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, ESL, Kindergarten, Nursery, Parent Education, Parent-Teacher Communication, Preschool, Teaching, TESOL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-12-04
Date Modified: 2018-12-03