• Social media production – work with social media editor to create and implement relevant, engaging content strategies.
• Brand visual identity – create, and assure proper adaptations of brand’s offline visual identity to social media formats.
• New format research – research audience media usage to assure client visual resources are up to date with the latest social media trends.
• Multi-platform content creation – including; creating content in different formats (e.g. videos, memes, gifs, infographics, animations) to engage the audience and create strong communities.
• Must have experience in social media design. Experience in digital agency desired.
• Proven experience in graphic design, video editing, animation, motion graphics.
• Must be highly creative.
• Teamwork oriented.
• Must be passionate about, and a heavy user of internet and social media.
• Proactive and capable of making quick and flexible decisions.
• Profficient use of Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effects.
• Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-03-01