Our school is now looking for enthusiastic, confident and qualified English teachers who have a genuine desire to teach young learners aged 6 to 16 years old. We aim to provide the best quality English education. We offer a relaxing and accommodating work environment that also stimulates creativity and personal growth. If you have the qualifications and are looking for a new challenge, we would like to speak with you.
Our young learners have the opportunity to learn in modern, safe, all English environment. We provide education which has a balanced distribution of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, and we encourage our foreign teachers to create a fun and educational learning environment.
With a maximum class size of 15 students, teachers and students have more opportunity to interact and be acquainted with one another. We put great emphasis on quality education, and we achieve that through our professional teachers' training, ongoing management support and promotional opportunities given to all the teachers.
-Maximum of 15 teaching hours per week
-Class size: maximum of 10 students per class
-Student age: 6 to 16-year-olds
-Plan lessons and classroom activities
-Two days off during the week
-Assist in schools promotional events
-Attend staff meetings and teacher training
-Teach students fluency in verbal, listening, reading and written English
-Introduce students to western cultures and festivals
- Bachelors degree or higher
- TEFL/TESOL certificate. 120 hours plus required. A CELTA can be an alternative
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Two years of relevant teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal record
- Professional, confident and culturally aware
- Energetic, friendly and hardworking
Note: At the moment, only applicants located in China will be considered.
- 4,000 RMB monthly housing allowance
- Annual salary increase
- 12 days national holidays plus 12 paid days of leave
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- Health insurance provided
- Professional pre-job training with ongoing program supervision
ESL / English as a Second Language
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2022-11-28
Date Modified: 2022-11-28