1) Polish and edit news scripts; Both speed and accuracy are paramount.
2) Provide regular summaries and comments on subeditors’ work;
3) Other work as assigned.
1) Clean criminal record in both China and home country;
2) Be a fluent speaker in Japanese;
3) Bachelor degree or above. Journalism major preferred;
4) Two or more years working experience in journalism preferred;
5) Must be willing to live in Beijing, China during employment;
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency preferable but not required;
7) Must be ethical, responsible and willing to abide by Chinese law and the standards of CCTV Video News Agency.
Salary and welfare:
- Salary will be competitive and based on experience but no less than RMB 15000/month
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Meal subsidy
- The company will provide round-way tickets between Beijing and your home country once a contract term