• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Work 5-days per week
• Use audio / video materials in classes & Lesson planning
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,love kids and enjoy teaching
• Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
Changsha – The city
Changsha is the capital city of Hunan Province, just south of central China and is situated in the river valley along the Xiang River. The city’s history can be traced back to 3,000 years ago, the tomb relics standing as witness to ancient human activity in the area. Along with these ancient tombs the experts also located silk products, paintings, potteries, bamboo slips for writing, weapons and herbs, which can all be visited at the Hunan Provincial Museum.
The people of Changsha boast of having the finest cuisine in China as they spend a lot of time preparing and eating various kinds of food. What sets them apart is their fine and delicate appearance and hot and sour taste. Changsha people are also famous for their acting and have created many different traditional folk art performances of their own including the local operas, storytelling, drum opera, acrobatics and other dramatic styles.
Today, most of the entertainment houses in the city present dynamic and entertaining performances with a blend of the traditional essence and the modern flare. One can find romantic and quiet bars, dynamic show bars, teahouses, western style restaurants and much more in this vibrant city.
For more information on the city of Changsha have a look at these sites:
• Notarized Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia(South Africa candidates need hold a BA in Education or English Major)
• Age: 22-60 years
• Bachelor degree and teaching certificated
• Clear pronunciation and teaching experience are needed.
• 1-2 years teaching experience
• 120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred
• Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
• A desire to work hard and play hard!
Salary and Benefits
Monthly gross pay is from 15000 to 16000 RMB (net), after tax ,includes the following:
1)Basic salary 11500 to 12500 RMB (net) after tax
2)Monthly Performance Bonuses of up to approx 1500 RMB (net)
3)2000 RMB (net) housing allowance available
• Additional contract completion bonus 13000RMB (net) which includes flight allowance
• Royalty bonus 3000RMB (net).
• Work visa fee and document authentication fee reimbursement 4000RMB.
• Demo bonus (depends on your monthly demo performance)
• Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival
• Free fancy single apartment or 2000RMB housing allowance available
• Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in
• Additional Aetna worldwide-coverage health insurance and medical check
• Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws. (This is so important.)
• Paid holidays – 10 days + all national holidays: (Total = 21+, depending on length of service.)
• Paid sick leave
• Opportunities for free internationally recognised qualifications, such as TKT YL
• Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
• Free city-wide team building activities
• Annual gala party/awards ceremony
• Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Changsha and as part of the world's largest private language school
Training Organization / Language School
ESL Teacher, English Teacher, Early Childhood Teacher
Active, English as a Second Language (ESL), ESL, Experience Working with Children
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2020-03-26
Date Modified: 2020-03-27