LaowaiCareer Job Board in Beijing and has established a solid relationship with leading Educational units across China. The majority of our partner institutions are hiring 1000s of ESL English teachers every year for more than 300+ campuses. We welcome teachers from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about youth education.
What We Are Looking For:
- An inspirational and passionate ESL, TEFL teachers who can support and inspire our students to make rapid progress in their English studies
- Able to move to Beijing as soon as possible
- Manage a class of 10 to 25 students
- Plan and deliver lessons using our own developed ESL, TEFL courseware, evaluating student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement.
- Enjoy social activities designed to help students use their English in real world situations, such as social nights, movie nights, dinners and other events.
- A team player with a faculty and staff composed of other foreigners and Chinese.
How We Will Help You:
Our ESL teacher development program provides the opportunity to enroll in certification courses and training modules, thus enabling a strong grounding necessary for advancing your career in teaching and teaching management. All English teachers are also encouraged to participate in company-organized networking and social events, Chinese classes and other community-based activities. We are always open to the feedback of our teachers. With our strong community culture, it will be provided with many informal opportunities to practice your Chinese.
How You Will Help Us:
- Plan and deliver lessons from Monday through Friday;
- Use electronic media and our own developed ESL, TEFL courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively;
- Evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance on improvement;
- Participate in social activities with students organized by the school to encourage oral English proficiency;
- Work with a diverse team of professionals;
- Be a role model and good representation of our school’s values and ethics;
Beijing: Old Meets New
- Located in the northwest Beijing in Haidian;
- Our campus has easy access to the metro and is near a historic garden;
- 30 minutes from the heart of the city and 20 minutes to Olympic Forest Park;
- Experienced in supporting new colleagues both in relocation and professional development;
- The cost of living in Beijing is high in China, but not as high as Shanghai and Hong Kong. Foreigners from Western countries may be surprised by how comparatively cheap it is to live in Beijing;
- Live quite comfortable, travel well, pay off student loans, and save for the future;
- Safe and friendly city home to a growing expat community;
If you would like to find out more about working and living in Beijing, we can put you in contact with of our current teachers who will be happy to answer your queries on an informal basis.
You Must Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or above
- An ESL or TEFL Certification (TEFL sponsorship available);
- Teaching experience preferred;
- Citizenship from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China’s visa regulations.
- 14,000 – 28,000 RMB per month (based on qualifications)*
- Basic furnished accommodation provided on campus with all utilities and WIFI*
- Three meals a day in the school cafeteria*
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available*
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during the first week of arrival*
- ESL certification programs included*
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons*
* Different partner institutions may provide different benefits and are up to final confirmation upon a successful interview.
Education Management, Higher Education, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-01-20