1. Conduct interviews, write stories for an English magazine or social media account with the aim to introduce Chinese culture;
2. Edit or rewrite article translated from Chinese sources;
3. Carry out assigned roles for culture exchanges activities;
4. Carry out other temporary work.
1. Native English speaker with advanced Chinese speaking and reading abilities;
2. With at least two-year working experience as of editing or writing;
3. Familiar with Chinese culture and willing to introduce it with positive attitude to English speakers;
4. Willing to follow the company’s Stylebook when edit or write;
5. Can work full timely, 9 a.m. –6 p.m., Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime work;
6. A well-trained team worker who can work under pressure.