Peking University New Century- Wenzhou
Situated in the beautiful Liao township, Ouhai District, Wenzhou, China, Peking University New Century School Wenzhou is a full-time school under direct administration of Wenzhou Education Bureau. The campus occupies an area of 25 acres with a floor space of 1,076,391ft2 and Likeda STEAM Student Campsite 1,076,391ft2. The School consists of both elementary and junior departments with a student population of over 2,600.
With its roots deep in the cultural tradition of Peking University, the School draws on the advanced educational philosophies from home and abroad, and sets Independence, Confidence, Inclusivity and Creativity as its motto. It provides students with the most suitable pathways to success and prepares them to be future talents with a Chinese soul, modern thinking and a global vision.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• All classes scheduled Monday-Friday, except for the rescheduling due to statutory holidays;
• Teaching 20 classes per week;
• Teaching subject matter;
• Making lesson plans;
• Assessing students’ learning outcomes as required;
• Working closely with Center for Curriculum Development and Management and with colleagues in developing curriculum and courses in your discipline;
• Attending teaching-related activities as required, and school events as asked;
• Initiating elective courses based on your strengths, which shall be either theme-based or project-based courses;
• Acting as a Deputy Head Teacher of a class to manage a class of students and participate in student activities;
• Conducting academic research;
• Actively participating in professional development activities.
• An undergraduate degree or above is required; degree in Education or relevant field is preferred;
• Teaching qualification/certificate in TESOL/TESL or recommendation letter for a proof of at least 2-year teaching experience is required (the latter is preferred);
• Strong classroom management skills and excellent subject skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Attitude that exemplifies teamwork and personal responsibility;
• Determination for academic research and professional growth.
Salary and Benefits:
• Entry salary upon interview and negotiation;
• Growing salary pays based on teaching years and experience;
• Paid Z-visa, residence permit;
• Insurance provided;
• 10000 RMB Home-bound flight allowance each year;
• 10 days lodging upon arrival, airport pickup and relocation assistance;
• Rent-free furnished accommodation;
• Holiday Benefits;
• Sponsored professional development;
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays and Chinese public holiday.
Public & Private School
ESL Teacher, English Teacher, Primary School Teacher
English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, Lesson Planning
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-09-14
Date Modified: 2020-09-14