1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2. To fully comply with the contract conditions
3. To plan and deliver high quality, interactive lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
4. To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment schedule.
5. To deliver all assessments appropriately.
6. To develop and teach interactive English, ICT, Science and developmental play classes and activities.
7. To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
8. To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
9. To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
10. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
11. To communicate with parents about their child in areas relating to development, academic process and advice for support at home.
12. To act as a bridge between local and western education, explaining differences to parents on request.
13. To attend and complete all assigned training.
14. To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
15. To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
16. To attend all meeting assigned.
17. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
18. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
19. To maintain all class and grade records.
20. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
21. To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
22. Participate in and guide students to participate in major school activities and events.
23. To be a link between parents and students as appropriate.
1.English speaker with a clear accent
2.More than 2 years teaching experience
4.Teaching license is preferred
Housing Allowance；Flight Allowance；Medical Insurance；Children Tuition discount；Paid holiday；Loyalty Award
ESL Teacher, Secondary School Teacher
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-12-29
Date Modified: 2021-01-18