1. Execute battery market research in specific countries, collect and analyze information and thus to develop potential customers.
2. Responsible for sales in specific countries and achieve the sales targets.
3. On behalf of the company, negotiate business with clients to reach formal agreement and enter into contracts.
4. Assess customer credit rate and distribution abilities, etc.
5. Establish customer files and develop sales strategies.
6. Responsible for developing customer expansion and maintaining good relationship in the long term.
7. Conduct regular customer satisfaction survey, analyze and collect customers’ needs, then feedback to the relevant departments.
8. Deal with the customers’ complaints timely and properly.
1. Bachelor or above, majoring in International Trade, English, Science, Engineering or other relevant fields.
2. Exceptional written and verbal communication skill in English.
3. At least 3 years of experience in international marketing& sales, experience in sales lead-acid/ lithium-ion battery or automobile battery is preferred.
4. Expertise in international trade, operating practices, foreign trade workflow.
5. Proven track record of success of international sales resource management and experienced in scheming client resource independently. Prioritize experience of team management.
6.Independent market development capability in term of self-equipped professional knowledges and skillsets.
Country Managers, Energy, Energy Management
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-04-19
Date Modified: 2021-04-20