Locations: Changsha, Nanchang, Wuhan
1. Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students,
2.Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student.
3. Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc..
4. Fulfill one to one teaching and take proper ways based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
1. Native English speaker, or Non-native English speaker who got bachelor's degree from English speaking country.
2. Bachelors degree or above
3. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience is a plus
4. Candidates prefer 50 years below.
1. Competitive salary 9,500-14,000, annual incentive bonus 2500
2. Accommodation allowance 2000CNY, International airfare allowance 8,000CNY
3. Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
4. Comprehensive medical and accidental insurance
5. 10 days paid annual leave plus 12 days public holiday/per year, two days off/week
6. 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
7. A full induction program
8. Regular teacher training and academic development workshops conducted by our national and regional trainers
9. Opportunities for promotion
10. Ongoing team-building activities organized by the school
11. Re-signed bonus and free Chinese lesson available
Education Management, Professional Training & Coaching, TEFL-ESL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2017-01-12