1) Teaches up to 30 teaching periods per week to IGCSE and A-Level students according to CIE subject specifications and guidelines set by Suzhou International Academy, BFSU.
2) Provides the Head of department (HOD) and Executive Principal monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW).
3) Seeks prior approval from the HOD if they wish to deviate from the SOW in any way.
4) Sets and marks monthly tests, sets and marks internal examinations as specified by the HOD.
5) Writes student reports in line with the school reporting schedule.
6) Acts as tutor to a group of students as assigned by the Executive Principal.
7) Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
8) Participates in meetings with parents.
9) Participates in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
10) Invigilates examinations as directed by the Executive Principal.
11) Advises HOD regarding specialized subject resources required to help students optimize their learning.
12) Write references for students and help them to edit their personal statements for application to universities.
13) Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the International Division.
14) Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development.
1) At least 3 years experience in A-level mathematics teaching.
2) Teaching certificate / TEFL/ TESOL /CELTA
3) Knowledge of ‘subject-related’ software
4) Awareness of various subject-related teaching strategies
5) With patient
1) 5 working days per week, rest on Saturday and Sunday.
2) Airfair, up to 10,000 RMB annually, no limited for the desternation.
3) Free single apartment with one bedroom and one living room.
4) Full paid holidays: 2-3 weeks winter holiday, 5-6 weeks summer holiday and 5 days Christmas holiday.
5) Medical insurance in mainland China.
6) Up to 600 RMB meal benefit per month.
7) Annually salary increase.