1. Provide high-quality in-game localization for local people.
2. Localize the game content for every update after the game release as well as responsible for some of the in-game design in every update.
3. Plan and manage localization schedules, collaborating with Development team and Operation team to define requirements and timelines
4. Responsible for writing and optimizing the events in local community platforms. Also responsible for optimizing customer service FAQ and templates.
5. Collaborate with Marketing and Operation team for writing advertisements.
6. Collaborate with other teams or leaders for the urgent tasks.
1. Excellent Localization skills. Have your own opinions of game localization.
2. Experience of localization especially in mobile game industry.
3. Love games. Candidates with gaming experience are preferred.
4. Enthusiastic and good at team work.
Social insurance benefits:
You will be entitled to social insurance benefits, including endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, employment injury insurance and maternity insurance, in accordance with labor laws in PRC and local policies in Beijing. The Company offers additional commercial health insurance plan including supplementary medical insurance, term life insurance and critical illness insurance. For detailed terms and coverage, please refer to the actual plan of the specified year.
You will be entitled to paid leaves in accordance with the Employee Handbook.
Other benefits entitled will be written in the Employee Handbook and other current Company policies and regulations signed by employee.
Chinese Translation, German native, German Translation
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-12-30
Date Modified: 2021-12-30