About the School
ePlus for K-12 BFSU offers English to young learners, between the ages of 4 and 13 years, as part of the Beijing Foreign Studies University.
We believe in fulfilling our children and fulfilling ourselves.Our core values encourage diversity, curiosity, creativity, passion and perseverance.
As we continue to provide opportunities for our teachers and students in an expansion process to build on our 19 Beijing learning campuses, we look to the future. Our dynamic University Based learning program is solidly based on an academic and scientific approach system, which sets us apart from other K-12 organizations in China.
• Adhere to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule;
• Plan daily lessons, conduct classes, deliver student assessments and communicate with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
• Attend other mandatory events such as regular teacher training, etc.
The role of teacher at Beijing Foreign Studies University offers one of the most unique jobs in the world.
You will be richly rewarded financially with a monthly salary of between $1600 and $2000.
Bonus opportunity to earn an extra $300 per month.
Help with everything from opening a bank account to running erands.
Free return ticket to Beijing, airport transfers and assisted visa application.
Generous Vacation Time: All paid Chinese holidays, plus 10 days paid annual leave.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to earn money abroad: Apply for your dream job in China with LaowaiCareer and we will get you there.
Before you go, have a look at the pictures of the campus and the life you could have as a Teacher at the prestigious Beijing Foreign Studies University in China.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above obtained in an English-speaking country;
2. Fulfills at least one of the following three requirements:
a) Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree;
b) Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college;
c) Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training);
3. Willing to teach and have fun with kids;
4. Being responsible, precise and having a patient teaching attitude as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
5. Basic computer skills;
6. Respecting Chinese values and culture;
7. Being fit and healthy;
8. Clean criminal background record.
• Working Visa offered;
• Salary starting from RMB11000-13000 per month;
• Bonus: RMB 450-2000 RMB per month (half of our teachers can get top bonus);
• Free accommodation provided (see example pictures) to enable you to lead a more comfortable life;
• Free airport pick-up and reimbursement of round-trip tickets of 8,000 RMB is offered;
• China’s statutory holidays and 10-day paid holiday;
• Medical insurance and other benefits.
Education Management, Primary-Secondary Education, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-03-21