~~~~~~ About us ~~~~~~
Established in June 2002, Shanghai Brisbane Education Training Centre (SBETC) is a joint educational venture between Shanghai Huacheng Foreign Language Training Centre and Tengda International Industries Pty. Ltd. (Est 1996). SBETC currently holds the “Chinese-Foreign Cooperative-Run School” license granted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
To date over 10,000 teenagers have participated in our overseas study tour/arts & music programs. More than 5,000 teachers have attended our teacher training programs during the past decade, both in China and overseas.
~~~~~~ Achievements and Activities ~~~~~~
Our most recent achievements include: the “2010 Shanghai World Expo Music Festival” commissioned by the Shanghai World Expo Event Department. We invited the Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra to Brisbane in 2009 to celebrate 20 years of Queensland-Shanghai Sister State Relationship. We initiated the participation of six Chinese schools at the Australia International Music Festival held in Sydney in July 2009. Since 2001 we have attracted many young talented musicians from overseas to perform at the Australia Music Festival.
SBETC has championed the cause of international education and exchange for many years, convinced that students with international experience and a global perspective are crucial for the development and welfare of our modern world.
~~~~~~ Job Description ~~~~~~
At present our company is looking for PYP teachers to join our ambitions team. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
1. Teach and instruct, approved subject matter areas for comprehensive grade appropriate school education program.
2. Develop lesson plans that allow and ensure attainment of the school standards on grade level and beyond.
3. As applicable, teach and instruct in alignment with the IB PYP Programme curriculum framework, under the direction of the IB Coordinator
4. Individualize and adapt educational processes and procedures to enhance pupil educational opportunities. Incorporate thematic units as developed school-wide.
5. Coordinate Lesson Plans with other Professors to maximize possibilities for teaching similar topics in the same general time frame, thus reinforcing student knowledge on an interdisciplinary basis.
6. Pursue a variety of approaches, including thematic learning, cooperative learning, differentiated, and multiple intelligence centered lessons in teaching and instructing pupils.
7. Use interventions and strategies in teaching/instruction to close the academic achievement gap for students performing below grade level.
8. Utilize an adopted core course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
9. Review, analyze and evaluate pupil academic, social, and emotional growth.
~~~~~~ Basic Requirements ~~~~~~
• Bachelor’s degree in a related subject
• QTS/PGCE, or equivalent teaching qualification is preferable
• Experience of IB PYP is preferred
• Experience in full time teaching 7 to 11 year-old students in schools
• The ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) to a variety of audiences
• A demonstrable ability to successfully create, motivate and inspire students
• The flexibility and ability to adapt personal teaching style to suit students coming from different educational systems and cultures
• Internationally minded with a demonstrable passion for and deep understanding of the ICS mission and the identity of the school, including the ability to clearly and positively communicate the ethos and ideals of the school in theory and practice
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
• Attention to details
• Willingness to take on multiple tasks
• Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to work independently
• Continually strive for improvement
~~~~~~ The Benefits ~~~~~~
1) High salary of 23,000~30,000 RMB per month.
1) Work visa support
3) Flexible work schedule.
4) We also provide Housing allowance, meal subsidy, annual home visit bonus;
5) We also cover Insurance, annual physical examination;
Public & Private School, International School, Early Chilhood / Kindergarten
Primary School Teacher, Senior Teacher, ESP Teacher/Instructor
Children's Education, English Teaching, High School Students, IB, International Schools, International Students, Middle School, Private Schools, Qualified Teacher, Student Development, Teacher
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-02-09
Date Modified: 2021-02-09