1. Responsible for the teaching and caring of the class.
2. Follow all the rules and regulations of school, and responsible for your own behaviors at school to model yourself for parents and children.
3. Good attitudes are required. The person should be positive, patient, caring, enthusiastic, etc.
4. Conscientiously implement system of kindergarten. Arrange reasonable daily routine for children in order to help child’s own self-development mentally and physically.
5. Hold weekly class meeting, confirm work of next week together, do a good job with Chinese teacher and life teacher.
6. Participate in different kinds of academic activities and training; participate in making materials, and improve your own qualities.
7. Accomplish the “communication book”, keep in touch with parents in order to communicate with them timely. Responsible for parent communication.
8. Guarantee children’s safety, and enhance children’s sense of self-protect.
9. According to Montessori philosophy and curriculum planning of headquarter, to make lesson plans and accomplish teaching assignments.
10. According to every child’s own situation in your class, timely complete work plans, observation, weekly report, teaching records, and other assignments given by academic director.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Major in Education or Early Childhood Education is preferred
• The teacher from English-speaking countries are preferred
• A TEFL or CELTA or TESOL Certification (AMI or AMS are preferred)
• A Montessori Teacher certificate
• Two years relevant working experience
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• The ability to work at least one year in China
• Free apartment
• Commercial insurance
• Work visa
• Flight allowance
• Salary is negotiable etc.
Early Chilhood / Kindergarten
English Teacher, Early Childhood Teacher
Adaptive, Ambitious, Children's Education, Devoted, Dynamic, Early Childhood Development, Early Childhood Education, ESL, Generous, Great troubleshooting skills, Kid
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-05-11
Date Modified: 2020-05-11