1. Design and optimization of incentive systems such as currency, grade, equity, etc., to improve the conversion rate of user payment, the number of payers, user stickiness, and promote the continuous contribution of users;
2. Revenue play demand investigation and design, creating more payment scenarios, plan and implement the revenue play methods, and be responsible for the commercial KPI;
3. Analyze the characteristics of paying user groups based on data, investigate user value, improve the overall scale of paying users, and formulate effective consumption incentives
1. At least 3 years working experience in game payment, experience in poker type of games is preferred;
2. Keen, sensitive to new things, be good at tapping users and users' habits analytics;
3. Strong executive ability, strong sense of responsibility, excellent sense of teamwork, able to adapt to challenging and stressful work.
4. Have a certain international vision, be able to understand the behavior differences of people in different regional cultures, and make differentiated design.
5. Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer, etc
Games & Gaming
Product Management, Analyst
Customer Data, Data, Incentive Systems, Mathematical Statistics, Revenue Analysis
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-06-29
Date Modified: 2020-06-29