Department: Curriculum Center/ Ambright Education Group
Location: Huangpu District, Shanghai
On-Board date: ASAP
1. Organize training and research activities for foreign teachers on different campuses, including joining campuses and cooperative campuses.
2. Supervise the teaching quality of foreign teachers by regularly executing demonstration teaching, observation feedback and summary evaluation.
3. Develop the curriculum for various English courses.
4. Other duties that may arise from supervisors.
5. This position requires business trips to Jinan and Nanjing once per month.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in education, psychology, linguistics or other related majors. Pre-school Education or Early Childhood Education is preferred.
2. More than 3 years of teaching experience in kindergartens or training centers. Experience in overseas kindergartens or international kindergartens is preferred; Experience in Kindergarten English teaching, research, foreign teacher training and management is preferred.
3. Native-level English speakers, fluent Chinese is preferred.
4. Familiar with the mainstream curriculum concepts of Preschool Education (such as HighScope, Montessori, Reggio, Waldorf, etc.), practical experience of these courses is preferred.
5. Good Public speaking skills.
6. Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
7. Good at thinking and innovation.
1. Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications[ 20,000-30,000RMB Monthly ]
2. Housing allowance
3. $1,200 international airfare allowance
4. Work Permit sponsorship
5. Medical check and visa fees coverage
6. Comprehensive medical insurance
7. Paid national holidays
8. Free school placement for dependent children
9. Opportunities for professional development
Early Childhood Level
Early Childhood & Preschool
Certified Trainer, Kindergarten
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-06-07
Date Modified: 2021-06-07