Each of our three Shanghai campuses provide teachers with projectors, wifi access,access to printer and copier. Additionally, materials, lesson plans, and training will be provided. EIC New Pathway was founded by American expats with degrees from top universities in the states, and as we expand we will continue to have a professional, organized, and supportive environment.
ELA is short term for English Language Arts, which is focusing on 12-18 years old students. It has 4 courses as follows: Hawthorne Textbook Program, Harkness Novel Program, Hemingway Writing Center and John F. Kennedy Debate Society. Most of our loyal Scholar Tree students will move on to this program before they start Test Prep Program.
Working days and hours: 60 teaching hours per month in the contract.
• 4-year Bachelor degree with at least 1 year related teaching experience, preferably middle school.
• For Master degree, related teaching experience is a soft cut off.
• Native-level English reading, writing, and speaking ability.
• A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment.
• A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Evidence of leadership potential and a stated interest in growing as a professional.
• Excellent communication skills
• Debate experience is a big plus that could include an added salary.
Benefits include: One-way flight reimbursement to China(according to company's policy, full assistance with work visa sponsorship, temporary accommodation upon arrival, airport pickup, medical insurance coverage, overtime pay, paid holiday and ILA Chinese Training Programme(HKS).
Education, Teaching, Writing/Editing
Active Team Player, Bilingual Education, Child Development, High Energy Level, TESOL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States
Date Posted: 2018-02-02