Graphic Designer. We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our growing team. This exceptional opportunity requires graphic and product design skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to be prolific and deliver fresh and creative designs in a fast-paced environment. You will work into compelling visual content across our many print, digital and social platforms. You will design graphics that highlight the story, maximize audience engagement, and increase awareness, in some cases with a rapid turnaround. You will also work alongside other creative professionals on the Campaign Management Team, other internal departments, and with outside agencies to ensure that our promotional marketing pieces look professional and drive results.
For this position, you must have hands-on and demonstrated graphic design experience, be highly creative, entrepreneurial, and energized by working with a team.
Founded in March 1958 as the weekly Peking Review, it was an important tool for the People's Republic of China government to communicate to the rest of world. The first issue included an editor's note explaining that the magazine was meant to "provide timely, accurate, first-hand information on economic, political and cultural developments in China, and her relations with the rest of the world.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- A strong visual storyteller with a clear editorial eye for imagery that builds on Demos’ brand and voice;
- Expert in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent) graphic design programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.);
- Possess hands-on graphic design experience including but not limited to social media assets, infographics, GIFs, and print materials;
- Well-versed in current graphic design standards and best practices for digital and social media and comfortable adapting to new platforms, channels, and audiences as needed;
- A minimum of one year of experience producing rapid response content for social media promotion of issues and campaigns;
- Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results and driving change;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, prioritize assignments, and multi-task with successful delivery on deadlines;
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $30,000 - $45,000. We have a generous benefits package which includes health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays, 20 vacation days per year, 5 floating holidays per year, 12 sick days per year.
Design, Graphic Design
Design, Art/Creative, Other
Computer Graphics Design, Custom Graphics, Digital Graphics, Graphic Creation, Graphic Design, Graphic Designer, Graphic Illustrations, Graphics Creation
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-03-11
Date Modified: 2019-03-11