Wuxi is a large town by European standards sandwiched between Shanghai and Nanjing in Jiangsu Province. Many locals call it Oriental Geneva because it's also developing far more than most other Chinese towns. This means it's a comfortable place for foreigners to live in: there are big shops selling everything you could possibly need, the transportation system is good with easy connections to anywhere in China. On the other hand there aren't so many foreigners here so we're still a bit special and the place isn't so big or confusing that you can easily get lost or alienated here. There is an interesting mix of commercial and traditional architecture with many different cultural activities to be seen. Another bonus is the amount of small and scenic neighbouring towns which make ideal day trips. The climate is not too much different from Europe but with shorter winters and far more humid summers.
EF Wuxi was established in 2001 at a time when formalised ESL teaching was very limited throughout China. Since its inception it has flourished and grown into six schools whilst also gaining a valuable foothold against its competitors. We now have more than 35 full time native English teachers and over 2,500 students studying with us.
EF Wuxi is a part of EF Kids and Teens Franchise. This means our student profile ranges from 3 years of age up to 18 years of age. In addition to this we are also very active in the community doing projects as well as teaching at the public schools.
Each of our centres has modern teaching technology. Classes are fitted with interactive whiteboards or touch screen televisions as well as CCTV cameras. Our classrooms hold between 8-14 students depending on the level of the students. Our centres also contain a kitchen which is used for cooking activities and such.
As well as wonderful local staff from all around China EF Wuxi employs international teachers from all around the globe so it is a great place to mix with other nationalities. Asides from our wonderful local staff we have also employed teachers from such places as: Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa.
You can download our welcome package and find more details about the centres, city and everything you want to know via this link: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AuuHO9uvKXzfgVXm0NBtXw3GkUpH
• We teach a variety of classes from 3 up to 18 years old. We prefer flexible teachers who can teach a range of levels and ages.
• We work forty hours a week with a maximum of 20 hours per week in the classroom during the off-peak seasons. We have two days off per week during the off-peak seasons.
• During the peak seasons, 4 weeks in winter and 8 weeks in summer, we work 26 hours per week in the classroom and have one day off per week.
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fresh graduates to 40 years old
• Internationally recognized TEFL, TESOL or CELTA Qualifications are required(Fresh graduates is also acceptable, priority will be given to those own 120-hour TEFL certificate or above)
Total monthly package value of ( 11,000-13,000RMB) per month(net), which breaks down as follows:
• Average monthly Salary 8,000RMB - 10,000RMB (negotiable dependent on experience and interview feedback)
• Monthly housing allowance ( 1,500 RMB), provide apartment
• Monthly Attendance bonus and performance bonus
• Re-sign Bonus
• Flight allowance: 9,000RMB: half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 vacation days per year
• 12 months insurance health, travel and property insurance
• China "Z" work visa
• Free Chinese lessons
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
• Free Airport pick-up
Senior Recruitment Manager: Johnny Xia
Office Phone: 86-510-85037888
Please find our welcome package about our centres, city and everything you want to know via this link: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AuuHO9uvKXzfgVXm0NBtXw3GkUpH
Look foward to joining our EF Big Family:)
Education, Teaching, Training
Co-teaching, English Teaching, ESL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2017-04-21