1. Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising test and exams and giving level tests
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance
5. Counseling students
6. Participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s)
7. Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and our school in his/her working hours, including meeting.
1. Speaks English at an idiomatic level
2. Bachelor's degree or above.
3. Over 2 years experience as an ESL teacher
4. 22 to 55 years old.
5. Experienced in teaching adults will be preferred
6. TEFL\TESOL credentialed teachers will be preferred
Airfare allowance per year offered
Working (Z) Visa assistance
Paid Chinese public holidays
Education, Teaching, Training
Accent Neutralization, I speak English
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-04-12
Date Modified: 2018-04-12