The ELA program is prepared to expand to multiple cities in China. Teachers for the program will find themselves in a position to gain experience in curriculum development and teacher training. Each of our three Shanghai campuses provide teachers with projectors, wifi access,access to printer and copier. Additionally, materials, lesson plans, and training will be provided. We are now looking for
• Planning and delivering lessons to students (Grade 5-9)
• Approximately 60 hours of teaching per month ( No office hour)
• Assistance in R&D and participation in marketing seminars
• 2 days off per week
Xuijiahui Campus, Shanghai
Gubei Campus, Shanghai
Pudong Campus, Shanghai
• Native speaker
• Minimum Bachelor degree with at least 1 year related teaching experience, preferably 2
• A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment.
• A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Evidence of leadership potential and a stated interest in growing as a professional.
• Excellent communication skills
• Debate experience is a big plus that could include an added salary.
• Paid working permit and medical check-up fees
• Flight reimbursement
• Health insurance
• Paid national holidays
• Extra annual leave
Training Organization / Language School, Public & Private School
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-12-09
Date Modified: 2019-12-09