1. Manage daily activities of all teams, including Marketing Promoters, Course Consultants, Teachers, and Customer Services Assistants to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and profits targets.
2. Monitor and support center service operations in a customer service minded way.
3. Demonstrable ability to provide sales coaching and training support to Course Consultants to maximize a result driven sales staff.
4. Lead by example as a professional and polite Sales Leader and assist Course Consultants to be detail oriented in CRM recording.
5. Create a warm and sensitive approach to all colleagues and students exemplifying respect, responsibility, and integrity.
1. 5 years or above direct sales experience (Ideally B2C).
2. 2 years sales management experience in the language training field and have managed at least 10 subordinates.
3. Excellent sales skills and necessary to provide evidence of success and awards.
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. High sense of responsibility and customer service mentality (adapt to flexible working schedule).
• Competitive Salary
• Quarterly Bonus
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid overtime
• Paid Annual Leave
• One-year Z working visa
• Accident Insurance
• 12-month contract
Communicating Effectively, Educational Management
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Date Posted: 2018-08-06
Date Modified: 2018-08-06