1. Overall academic management including curriculum planning and development;
2. Formulation and monitoring of K12 children online English Curriculum standard;
3. Development of educational processes and policies for academic products at different levels;
4. Management and leadership of Curriculum Development team;
5. Ensuring training of faculty on relevant educational technology and technique;
6. Development of appropriate instructional programs and stratified training for relevant team;
7. Conduction of customized teaching guide package to deliver to meet variety of advanced education requirements.
1. Speaks English at and idiomatic level.
2. A Master’s degree in education or related field;
3. Sound knowledge of American Education System and Experience of Curriculum Development program;
4. At least 10 years' experience in managing curriculum development team;
5. A profound understanding of the Chinese education system and Chinese students;
6. Experience in developing a new curriculum for K12 students;
7. Capacity for innovative ideas, the ability to work under pressure, cultural sensitivity and adaptability.