Attached below the job description, SUBJECT/HOMEROOM TEACHER needs to:
A- Educational Philosophy and motivational practices
B- Education & student understanding practices
C- Classroom management practices
D- Commitment beyond the classroom practices
E- Communication & Teamwork practices
F- Department administration practices
G- Health and Safety practice
Because of the pandemic, at present I only consider job seekers in China. And hope to be able to come to the post as soon as possible.
1. Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
2. BACHELOR degree minimum or above:
a) BA/MASTER Education + 3 years ESL teaching experience.
b) BA/MASTER Linguistic/Special education + 3 years ESL teaching experience.
c) BA/MASTER ESL+Teaching license + 3 years ESL teaching experience.
d) BA/MASTER Elementary/Secondary teaching + 3 years ESL teaching experience.
e) BA/MASTER English Literature + 3 years ESL teaching experiences.
f) BA/MASTER + 3 years international ESL teaching experience.
3. Patient, flexible, reliable, responsible, detailed-oriented, good team player with excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsible and capable of working under pressure, strong English comprehensive abilities, and good at working along with Chinese and foreign staff in a Chinese working environment.
4. The position indicated on the candidate’s work permit card should be “ENGLISH TEACHER” to facilitate the visa transfer. If the teacher working already in China, the teacher needs to provide release & cancellation letters + work permit card.
5. Up to 25 teaching classes a week from Monday to Friday
6. Regular professional development and training
7. Organized team outings which include dinners and sightseeing tours!
8. Working hours: from 8 AM to 5 PM
9. Certified teacher preferred.
10. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA 120HOURS certificate is mandatory.
11. All documents MUST be authenticated so we can apply for your working visa (Z VISA).
12. Criminal background report if new in China.
13. Release and cancellation letters from previous employers if candidates already working in China.
14. Reference letters from previous employers in China or out of China.
1. Salary from 29,000RMB AFTER TAX including monthly housing stipend.
2. US Fairmont/Calvert K-12 American Common Core Curriculum pedagogic materials & Training provided
3. End of academic year bonus up to 12,000RMB before tax when the contract finished after 1 year.
4. Paid and full assistance from the school on the work visa.
5. Summer and Winter vacation half paid.
6. Celebration of Chinese and Western cultures.
7. Team of 50 foreign teachers on campus.
8. Limai Group medical insurance plan in international hospitals.
9. School Team building activities + Class school trips.
10. Monthly school gifts + Monthly breakfast allowance + Free lunch on campus.
Co-teaching, English as a Second Language (ESL), ESL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2021-04-12
Date Modified: 2021-04-12