Type of Position: Pat-time(Both acceptable for working remotely and working in the office )
Department: Ambright Meicheng Culture Exchange
Mentoring: RMB 250-400 /Per Hour
Essay Editing: RMB 300-1000 Per essay depending on overall words and quality.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
1. Engage in Mock interview, Academic Tutoring(Essay editing) and Introduction about American college life and culture .
2. Participate in sales meetings, marketing activities or others as necessary.
3. Provide specialist advice on academic curriculums, standardized testing and career pathways.
4. Providing mentoring services, monitoring students’ progress and forming strategies to maximize their performance.
How Is the AmMentor Program Conducted?
Face-to-face appointment: 1hour each time.
Skype appointment: 1 hour each time.
1. Native English speaker or Chinese Alumni with proficient English
2. Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
3. Familiar with American/UK Education system and culture
4. Identify, anticipate and resolve problems with minimal guidance.
5. Bachelor degree or above from US /UK top universities (Chinese language skills preferred).
College & University
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-11-23
Date Modified: 2021-11-23